Secrets! Shenanigans! A spectacular for the ages!
Someone call the fire marshal because Valiant’s all-star celebration for Archer & Armstrong is about to get out of control! Red-hot creators Fred Van Lente (IVAR, TIMEWALKER), Ray Fawkes (Batman: Eternal), John Layman (Chew), Karl Bollers (Watson and Holmes), Clayton Henry (HARBINGER), Joe Eisma (Morning Glories) and a jam-packed roster of special guests are throwing a gigantic finale for Valiant’s conspiracy-busting, history-smashing swashbucklers – and they’ve brought along a heap of all-new tales to kick this hullabaloo into high gear!
Featuring the true story of Armstrong’s first drink, the secret origin of Mary-Maria, the debut of a brand new breed of villain for the Valiant Universe, and much more, this very special volume collects ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #24, ARCHER & ARMSTRONG: THE ONE PERCENT #1, and stories from the oversized ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #25 anniversary spectacular, alongside the never-before-seen ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #0: DIRECTOR’S CUT! Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind look inside the script, art, and character designs of Archer & Armstrong’s acclaimed origin issue!
- Archer & Armstrong (Volume 2) #24
- Archer & Armstrong (Volume 2) #25
- "The Origin of Archer & Armstrong"
- "Immortal Combat"
- "One Percent: The New Breed"
- "First Round's On Me"
- Archer & Armstrong Pinup
- "Bar Talk"
- "Happy Returns"
- Archer & Armstrong: The One Percent #1
- Archer & Armstrong (Volume 2) #0 Director's Cut
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
- This trade collects all stories from the anniversary issue, Archer & Armstrong (Volume 2) #25, except for its main story, "Back to the Beginning."
- The "Director's Cut", an exclusive black-and-white version of Archer & Armstrong (Volume 2) #0, was previously unreleased and has only been published in this trade paperback.
- Archer & Armstrong (Volume 2)
- Trade Paperbacks
This section is for footnotes and citations.