Magnus, Robot Fighter is a comic book series originally published by Gold Key Comics. It was created by writer/artist Russ Manning in 1963. The series focuses on a hero named Magnus in the year 4,000 A.D. who battles evil robots that want to enslave mankind. Gold Key went out of business in 1984, and Valiant bought the rights to "Magnus" along with two other Gold Key properties: Doctor Solar and Turok, Son of Stone. The rights later reverted to Random House in 2002, where the license would be picked up by Dark Horse Comics.
Characters in Comic Books
Valiant Comics Era (1991-1996)
Acclaim Comics Era (1996-2002)
- Magnus (Acclaim Comics)
- The Magni (Acclaim Comics)
- Magnus, Robot Fighter (Volume 1) #0-64 · (May, 1991 - February, 1996)
- Vintage Magnus, Robot Fighter #1-4 · (January, 1992 - April, 1992)
- The Original Magnus, Robot Fighter #1 · (April, 1995)
Valiant Comics / Dark Horse
- Predator Versus Magnus, Robot Fighter #1-2 · (November, 1992 - May, 1993)
- Magnus, Robot Fighter / Nexus #1-2 · (December, 1993 - April, 1994)
No publications by Valiant Entertainment (VEI).
No other pages currently listed.
This section is for footnotes and citations.
- Magnus, Robot Fighter at Wikipedia.org
- Magnus, Robot Fighter at Comic Book Database
- Magnus, Robot Fighter at TV Tropes
| Archer & Armstrong · Bloodshot · Divinity · Doctor Mirage · Eternal Warrior · Geomancer · H.A.R.D. Corps · Harbinger · Ninjak · Quantum and Woody · Rai · Secret Weapons · Shadowman · Timewalker · Unity · X-O Manowar|
Magnus, Robot Fighter · Solar, Man of the Atom · Turok, Dinosaur Hunter