Quantum and Woody are two foster brothers who function as inept superheroes or simply the world's worst superhero team. They were first introduced Christopher Priest and M.D. Bright for Acclaim Comics in 1997. The brothers - particularly Woody - is known for frequently breaking the fourth wall, however, according to Priest the actual story line was never meant to be a comedy. The series is one of the few Acclaim properties that would still be featured in Valiant Entertainment's rebooted universe.
Character in Comic Books
Acclaim Comics Era (1996-2002)
- Quantum and Woody (Acclaim Comics)
- The New Quantum and Woody (within Acclaim continuity; published by Valiant Entertainment)
Valiant Entertainment Era (2012-present)
- Quantum and Woody (Valiant Entertainment)
- Quantum (Valiant High)
- Woody (Valiant High)
- Quantum and Woody (Volume 1) #1-17 · (June, 1997 - June, 1998)
- Quantum and Woody (Volume 2) #1-12 · (July, 2013 - July, 2014)
- The Delinquents #1-4 · (August, 2014 - November, 2014)
- Q2: The Return of Quantum and Woody #1-5 · (October, 2014 - February, 2015)
- Taking place within Acclaim continuity.
- Quantum and Woody: Valiant-Sized #1 · (December, 2014)
- Quantum and Woody Must Die! #1-4 · (January, 2015 - April, 2015)
- Quantum and Woody (Volume 3) #1-12 · (December, 2017 - November, 2018)
- Quantum and Woody (Volume 4) #1-4 · (January, 2020 - July, 2020)
A Quantum and Woody TV show is currently in development at TBS, produced by DMG Entertainment and the Russo brothers. No release date or castings have been announced, but actor/comedian Joel McHale has supposedly been eyed to play Woody. Andrew Barrer and Gabriel Ferrari are writing the pilot episode. 
This section is for footnotes and citations.
- The Russo Brothers’ ‘Quantum and Woody’ TV Series is in Development at TBS (July 10, 2018 by Slashfilm)